Thursday, June 13, 2013

NEW COMMISSION!

Well hello there strangers!  I know it's been way too long since I've posted, but I'm happy to share that I just got a new commission!  And I'm SO excited about it!  Honestly, it couldn't have come at a better time for me.  I've been in what you could call a rut with my painting, and now I feel a little more alive again!  

I have the honor of painting these two GORGEOUS children, brother and sister!  I'll be starting in just a couple of days, so follow along and watch this painting come to life!  

























Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Bonjour Jennifer,
    Je suis impatient de voir ces beaux portraits en aquarelle, avec votre style que j'aime tant...
    Je vous souhaite un bon week-end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back, Jen!!! And I look forward to seeing the painting come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be so Beautiful!! Can't wait to see your finished product :) xo

    ReplyDelete